Monday, August 4, 2008

Who out there is paying attention?



This pic is of Lexi Richelle and comes to you from my FetCon 2006 visit. I'm gonna have a little fun with ya this time, bloggers...there's something WRONG with this picture. I'm not kidding ya...there's something about this pic that just ain't right.

This is gonna be a topic for a later blog, but I'm curious how many folks can spot it. Give it a look and see what you think. Post your guess as a comment to this entry, and in about a week, I'll let you know what's not right.

TW

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh come on Tony, give us a hint.
Wrong because the gag or bondage isn't tight or effective enough, wrong because the clothes and or piercing of the models don't look right, wrong because the colors don't mix, wrong because the taped rope ends show... etc
So many options.

Ash said...

You spelled "Tucson" wrong...

Now I'll go back and look at the girl properly...

Anonymous said...

LOL, true he spelled Tucson wrong.
That tells you how much I take notice of the tag. :)
Hmmm, personally I use a picture file as tag. That way I never have problems like that. But I don't know if all picture editing software can handle such tags.

Quote:
You spelled "Tucson" wrong...

Now I'll go back and look at the girl properly...

TucsonTied Blog said...

DANG, that was fast...lol.

Very good, Ant..that is indeed the one I was looking for. You wouldn't believe how many people make that gaff...makes me feel like people think I live in Italy (Tuscany) ;-)

OK, off to do the Blog on that...

Emma Bond said...

Gday Tony.
I am pretty sure you don't get all stressed out tying up all those gorgeous women, but you'll love Siena and Florence all the same.
You could also pick up some Italian chicks to bring home to Tucson.
Happy bondage.
Emma x