Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pre-Game Jitters

Can you say, "nervous"? OY, am I ever...I have a shoot in the morning that promises to be one of my biggest...IF I manage to pull it off right...lol.

Sasha comes to me from my new "mentor" at this gig of mine...she's more than obviously Dave Annis' favorite of all...he's been calling me left and right to make sure I have all my bases covered...all my "t's" crossed and my "i's" dotted...lol. Well...I went the extra mile with this one...actually bought a couple of outfits for her to wear...that was a new experience, let me tell ya...lol. Next time I do that, I either have a model with me, or I pull aside a salesgirl for some guidance. Boy, can ya see that one..."I've got a bondage shoot with a gal in the morning...what do you think she'd look good in?" OY!!!

I really want this one to come off well...she's a total stunner and I truly want to "capture" her as best as possible. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow....

TW

No comments: