Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SASHA!!!



WOW...what a SHOOT!

Worked with a new gal, Sasha recently...and I must say it was a GAS! She's very energetic, artistic, and really knows her poses and the way to get the best looking shot. We started simple, and used the clothes she came to the shoot in (with the addition of my own very sexy shoes, natch):



During this section, something happened that doesn't happen all that often...the shoes didn't fit all that good...lol. Suckers kept slipping off of her, so we eventually went for a topless and barefoot look.

Next up was one of the two corsets that she brought...and we went for an artsy looking set with her leaning up aainst my couch. This eventually led to a FANTASTIC hogtie...



Easily some of the best ropework I've ever done! WOW, what a shot! When I get inspired, I just go to town, I guess...lmao. We ended up with a fun lotus tie...which was cool, as the corset she was wearing had a bit of an Oriental look to it ("Oriental" look..."lotus" tie....ah, well...skip it...lol). Haven't edited pics of that just yet...but it was very much a winner!

Get used to seeing this lovely's face...you're going to be seeing a LOT of her from me in the future...;-)

TW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering what you use for lights, how many and how big the area is that you are lighting(10x12 etc). What f-stop/shutter speed this usually gives you for the shoot.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Lovely Hogtie, lovely looking gal.
I don't think you wanted to let her go Tony, the amount of rope you used. lol.
Emma x ;)