Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shannon


As can be seen by that shirt, Shannon once again comes to me courtesy of Dave Annis. He has been such a help to me and I truly value him and all his help. So...without any further ado, let's get cracking and talk about Shannon!

Been dying for my shoot with her...she's a total firecracker with enough positive attitude and energy for three people. Even days after working with her, I still feel charged enough to take on just about anything life hits me with, which has been a LOT lately, hence my absence from this page. Anyway, we started out with a standard tie that shows off the legs...



We did a few variations of this pose, then switched to a chair with a boxed arm tie that was delicious...

And that pretty much covers the shoot. Gotta split for now...Dave and I are about to go get a bite to eat then hit the clubs and see if we might spot the next big model...;-)
TW

2 comments:

Ash said...

Good stuff, Tony. It's always pleasing to see that the models are totally up for it, and it always shows in the pix, not just here, but many parts of this indusrty. I get sick of seeing statements in various parts of the press and media how girls only do this kind of thing for drug money by those not in the know.

On a more worrying note, why am I noticing those comics aren't bagged on the last photo when there's clearly something better to look at...

TucsonTied Blog said...

LOL...eyes on Shannon, dude!

Seriously...I'm not looking to seel my comic book collection someday...those are mine until the day I die, so the bags would just be an extra hassle for me.