Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well, crap!!

Part of the title on this page is very true...I'm not going to be able to update this blog on a very regular schedule. Admittedly, I'm a couple entries behind, and I'm going to fix that now, but nasty comments are neither warrented, nor wanted. Somebody who isn't even brave enough to leave his/her name left this beauty:

Not sure what blog stands for but, shouldn't you be updating more often? Just a suggestion!

Between keeping up a 9-6 job and shooting, helping models find gigs with other out-of-state producers (CJ, who I'm about to post about, will very soon be shooting with ROPEXPERT, no less...he saw her pics and loved her!), moderating my Yahoo Group, helping out with another, AND somehow managing to keep TucsonTied stocked with lovely bondage pics....well, admittedly, I've been swamped!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog much and get you your fix of TucsonTied pics, but dammit, if I fall behind, there's nicer ways of telling me that...plus the fact that whoever this numbnut was, he/she didn't even have the courage to post with a name...instead preferring to hide behind the shield of anonyminity by posting as "anonymous". Well, that's ended...if you wanna post, be upfront enough to sign your name...anonymous posting has been stopped. Furthermore, you're getting some shots before they even hit the damn website...so be patient.

Sorry for the rant, gang....it's been a fucked up week, and this little pile o' dogshit just added to it and made for a lovely evening. I'm cool now...gonna do a couple more posts and catch you up on the last two shoots.

TW

2 comments:

Ash said...

I haven't updated my vanilla blog for three months, despite haviong things to blog about. Life is what it is.
I would suggest to those impatient folk to find something constructive to do with their lives. Or at the very least, read other blogs whilst you patiently wait for this one that you apparently like to update.

I would say that folk like this get my goat, but I've accepted their existence now, so I just do my best to avoid them now.

Emma Bond said...

Gday Tony.
I agree with Ant, but again he is being to nice.
I'll lay it on the line as us Aussies aren't shy about it.
You don't need some complete "Arse wipe" (because thats what they are)
to piss your day off.
PS Love the CJ pics.
Emma x