Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pantera



Geez...had a shoot with Pantera and didn't tell you guys about it...BAD photographer...lol. Sorry, gang...what can I say? Life catches up with ya sometimes...

Well, anyway. Pantera and I shot very recently...and the results are stunning. I'm really starting to get a handle on the settings of my camera and starting to get some really great looking shots. Not to mention the lovliness that is Pantera making my job all the easier...if she even just shows up, I'm on my "A" game...the girl totally brings it out of me. We started out with a "sexy secretary" look...



Hot, huh? Like I said, that girl just brings the best outta me...it's amazing. =) Don't know what it is...but she does it well!

Next, we moved to some white rope bondage...I loved this outfit!! Once again, she provides some kick-ass waredrobe...



This shot says it all...those closed eyes just have "Oh, man...he really got it right this time..." written all over it, huh? Either that or, "Mmmmmmm...I'm so comfy I could nap right now..." (lol) One of my better bondages...I LOVE that shot! She makes working with her so damn easy...;-)

We finished off with a chair tie...sometimes I like to do a shot of the model freeing herself just for fun...check this one out:



Cute without being pretentious, no? You'll be seeing more of her soon...I've got a limited time-window where she's concerned. She's moving out East at the end of this month...have to get in as many shoots with her as I possibly can, so definitely look to see more Pantera here...=)


TW

1 comment:

Emma Bond said...

Pantera comes to your studio carrying all that rope and a ball gag; well you would have to tie her up I guess, otherwise she would have been upset.

Nice photos Tony.
Emma x