Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post from my Yahoo Group...

This post I made at my Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TucsonTied/) seems relevant for here too...

(This is the new Group Pic I mention in the post...)



Kind of a period of inactivity for me, gang...apologies. Kind of a mix of "behind the scenes" stuff happening, and "day job" drama happening...

"Behind the scenes": LOTTA shoot activity happening...but it's not all mine. I, as you know, shot with Pantera recently (and am planning to do so again very soon...have to call her before the night's out...lol); I hosted a couple of another producer's shoots with her (Chuck, The "Monk of Mayhem"...if you have aFetLife profile, he's uploaded a few shots of both shoots there...GREAT work!!), and Kimberly Marvel's in town! YAY!!!!! She'll be shooting with Chuck tomorrow night at my place (not me this trip out; I'll catch her next trip to Tucson). It's fun to host a shoot...just sit back and watch the magic happen...;-) Top it off; Dave is bringing in a new gal this Sunday and I'm assisting on that one. BUSY time to be a producer!

"Day Job": Well, good and bad. We've been given an updated dress code...no more F#$%KIN' NECKTIE!!! Woooooooooo-Hooooooooo!!! The downside, however, is that company-wide we all took a 5% pay cut because of the f-kin' economy. Dammit. I know...don't bitch, Tony...you HAVE a job...be thankful. I am...but it still hurts. I hope it doesn't make me any less of a person for waa-waaaaaa'ing aboutit....

New pic from my recent shoot with Pantera is up...that one's my current desktop wallpaper.

Got a question for you all...if I was to somehow offer up my pics on products(calendar, poster, etc) for some kind of a fee, would you be interested? Just curious...

5% poorer, but still wordy as hell (lol),
"Tolstoy" Tony

No comments: