Sunday, June 29, 2008

Origins...mine, this time.

Well, let's personalize this a bit...I'm your writer, Tony W. I've been into bondage from an early age; it was "Detective" magazines that formed that interest in me. My Mom was a HUGE "True Crime" fan...she'd read novels about crime and the catching of crooks on a constant basis. When I was in my "formulative" years, the "Detective" magazines were in our house a LOT...The bondage on them was never spectacular, but they were there...








The first one is one of the earliest I remember, and one of my all-time faves. Time passed, interests changed, and I became a comic book reader. OY, what a world opened up...seemed like those comic book heroines were getting tied up left and right...lol. This image was the most provocative for me...


That cover is probably why I love chair ties so much...what a shot! So dramatic, and SW looks perfect tied to that chair. When that one came out, I was hooked and an official bondage lover.

More time passes...adulthood; and the adult magazines... I became enamored with Laurel Blake immeadiately. gorgeous blonde with a sultry, sexy voice and a "mmmph" that could melt steel. Ah, I had many favorites that are now retired from the bondage biz...Laurel, Sally Roberts, Tiana Cambridge, Whitney Prescott...that's just scratching the surface. Bondage was now in my blood.

I wasn't able to really act on my love for bondage until after my mother passed away. She was deathly ill, and I was her only means of support. She was against this "computer" idea and wouldn't have one in the house...well, after she passed away, a computer was one of the first things I bought...lol. Surfing the net, I found RopExpert first...then the SweeTies group of sites, saw that they had a vision similar to mine, and when I was back from FetishCon 2006 and ready to publish pics on the net...well, they were the first folks I thought of for hosting them...and TucsonTied was born.

I think that covers it all...if I think of anything else, I'll add it here as well. Be well and safe...talk to ya next entry!

TW

No comments: