Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stories...



Hello, again! It ocurred to me that I have some stuff on my computer that's share-able. In between the updates to what's happening at TucsonTied, I'll be putting other stuff up...the "Model Tribute" that I did for Kimberly Marvel will be a series...next up being seemingly everybody's fave of the models I work with locally, Magenta. For now, however, I'd like to take you back in TucsonTied history a bit...there was a time when I was doing little fantasy stories to go along with the pic sets. This one was the first and my favorite...and I considered myself pretty dang clever with it...a kidnap story with a twist....

A "Marvel"-ous Kidnap

I sat by the window of the hotel room and watched her uselessly struggle against the ropes I had expertly tied her with...there was no getting out of those ropes for her, at least not until her ransom was paid. This kidnap was rapidly going wrong...why do the society snatches always go wrong? Damn rich girls....had to wait until the party she was at ended to get her...and it was hard to wait. The red dress she was wearing was a total knockout....I was gonna have a hard time behaving myself while we were waiting for the ransom. I wasn't expecting her to have an ex CIA guy as her driver, either (that sucked...the sob put up one hell of a fight before I finally got the best of him), and now...it's almost an hour after the agreed upon time for the ransom to be delivered, and still no sign of anybody passing by the drop point. I looked out the window at the spot again....still nothing. This was really pissing me off.....so I glared over at her to get her attention.....was it a trick of the light, or did she just wink at me?! Time for some answers all around, I thought to myself and walked over to my captive.



RIP! went the tape covering her mouth to give her an idea I meant business. "Alright, sweetheart....we need to talk, you and I."
"OW!" she cried as the tape left her delicate skin. "Dammit...not so rough....you want to tear my face off so I can't talk at all?!"
"It's almost an hour after the time I told your brother to drop off the ransom, and he hasn't, sweetheart. Why....."
Her face filled with shock and fear as she took it in. "Oh, God....you're dealing with my BROTHER?!"
"What difference does that make?"
"Dammit." Her shoulders fell as she slowly figured out her situation. "Dammit, dammit, dammit.....DAMMIT! I'm not a bit surprised the ransom is late...he's not gonna pay you at all, the bastard."
"What?! WHY NOT?!"
"It's worth it to him NOT to pay, that's why." She shrugged, let out a long sigh, then continued her thought. "Mum and Daddy love me more than him...it's always been that way. We both realized it was true when we went digging into their wills.....I'm getting the lion's share of the inheritance, while he'll barely get enough to live on, the poor schlub." She let out a little rich girl laugh and allowed herself a small smile of pride. "BUT, if something should happen to me....."
"....he gets all he money." I said, finishing her thought for her. "DAMN!!! That's crafty, evil....and uses me to boot!" I walked away from her in disgust. This was a twist I wasn't expecting, and from years of kidnapping the rich I thought I'd seen everything. Money can really twist people..... "Great," I said, throwing my hands up in disgust. "Now what the hell do I do with you?" I tossed the thought out even tho I knew what she was gonna say.....
She looked at me with what was almost sympathetic eyes and said, "Let me go so you could kidnap me again, later?" That wasn't what I thought she was gonna say......

"What...?!"
"No...I'm serious.....let me go back to the family as if nothing had happened.....wait this time for my parents to return from their business trip. Then, kidnap me again...and demand our entire inheritance, this time from my FATHER....."
I was starting to like where this was headed. "We figure out a fair split....something that gives you more than what you would have gotten...."
"...and at the same time, cheats my brother out of ANY of it." This heiress wasn't only rich and beautiful...but shrewd and crafty as well....qualities I definitely liked. "What do you think?"
"I like it. I expect to be very well paid for my part in this...."
"You will be....whatever you asked for me, you probably could have asked for ten times more and barely dented Daddy's accounts. You'll be well taken care of."
She squirmed around, testing her bonds a bit.
"Let me get you out of those so we can pin down the details...."
"No, it's fine," she said as she struggled. "Now that I know you're basically harmless I can begin to enjoy this. You tie better than my last three boyfriends combined, actually....." I smiled down at her as she struggled, but now in a relaxed kind of way as she started to breathe harder and faster..... "Be a luv and put the tape back, hmmmmmmm? I get the feeling this is the start of something big........."

No comments: